Widerøe has more than 40 destinations in Norway. Take a look at the routemap below to get an idea of connections and hubs. When searching for connections, it may be better to separate the journey into single legs. First to the hub and then on to the desired destination.
- Oslo Airport, Gardermoen: We can offer direct flights to the Fjords (Sogndal, Sandane, Florø, Førde and Ørsta/Volda) and to Helgeland (Brønnøysund, Sandnessjøen Mosjøen (Saturdays) and Mo i Rana (Saturdays and Sundays). It is also connections to Bergen.
- Sandefjord, Torp: Flights to Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger, Bodø and Tromsø (27.6.-17.8) and Copenhagen.
- Bergen: Flights to all our destinations in Fjord Norway (Western Norway) and to Sandefjord, Skien, Kristiansand, Brønnøysund, Bodø and Tromsø.
- Trondheim: Flights to/from Kristiansand, Sandefjord, Kristiansund, Rørvik, Namsos, Brønnøysund, Sandnessjøen, Mosjøen, Mo i Rana and Bodø.
- Bodø: Bodø is an important hub for flights to Helgeland, Lofoten, Vesterålen and Tromsø. Direct flight to Bergen.
- Tromsø: Flights to all our destinations in Finnmark and to Sørkjosen, Andenes, Stokmarknes, Evenes and Bergen.
We have divided the country into 3 zones, and you can choose between traveling in one zone, two zones or the whole of Norway.
International connections to Norway
If you start your journey in UK, Sweden or Denmark, Widerøe operated flights as listed below are included to/from Norway:
- Aberdeen - Stavanger/Bergen (daily)
- Newcastle - Stavanger (Mon-, Thurs-, Fri- and Sunday)
- Gøteborg - Oslo (daily, except Saturday)
- København - Haugesund/Kristiansand/Sandefjord/Molde (all routes daily, except to Molde: Fri-/Sunday)
- Where to fly to get close to the major sights and attractions:
- Lofoten: Leknes, Svolvær and Røst are located in Lofoten
- North Cape: Fly to Honningsvåg
- Flåm and Sognefjorden: Fly to Sogndal
- Preikestolen/The Pulpit Rock and Lyseforden: Fly to Stavanger
- Nidarosdomen: Fly to Trondheim
- The Arctic Circle: Fly to Mo i Rana
- Kinnarodden, the northernmost point on the Europeen mainland: Fly to Mehamn
- Whale safari: Fly to Andenes
- World Heritage center for Rock-art: Fly to Alta
- The Unesco listed old mining town: Fly to Røros
- Saltstraumen, the world’s most powerful maelstrom:Fly to Bodø
- The Northernmost town in the world: Hammerfest
- Geirangerfjord and Trollstigen: Fly to Ålesund
- The Atlantic Road: Fly to Molde or Kristiansund
- A bicycle can be the perfect solution when you just want to go to the city centre, or to see local attractions. We offer Fly and Bike at the following destinations: Sandefjord, Røros, Namsos, Rørvik, Brønnøysund, Sandnessjøen, Bodø, Leknes, Svolvær, Røst, Tromsø and Hammerfest. At other destinations, bikes are normally available for rent at the tourist office.
- Rental car is often the best alternative if you want to see more of the destination and the surroundings. Book a rental car.
- Timetables for local transport can be found here; 177.no (in Norwegian), rutebok.no og Norway Bussekspress. Take a look at our destination info. to see how far it is from airport to city centre and if airport shuttle and/or taxi is available.