Take the opportunity to fly to Northern Norway in February and March. In this period we have a number of low fare seats available, and your chances to see the Northern Lights are pretty high.
Foto: Andrea Giubelli/Stockphoto/Fredrik Schenholm - Visitnorway.com
25 of our destinations are located in Northern-Norway and they are all well worth visiting, but if your looking for special arrangements and activities we recommend:
- Lofoten, fly to Svolvær: See this world famous destination, and join an evening excurtion included a visit to PolarLightCenter.Read more
- Nordreisa, fly to Sørkjosen: Join a day excurtion to Reisedalen including reindeer sleigh, snowmobile riding, ice fishing, sami food and a failrly good chance to see Aurora Borealis.Read more
- North-Cape, fly to Honningsvåg: Why not choose Europe`s northernmost point, North Cape, as your destination in Northern Norway. Join a winter expedition to the plateau!Read more
- Nordkyn, fly to Mehamn:Nordic Safari AS offers regular departures for the product "Hunt for the northern lights", a snowmobile safari from Kjollefjord to Mehamn.
- Kirkenes: Kirkenes is located close to the Russian boarder and can offer a wide range of winter activities. You can also choose between several northern lights excurtions, i.e. from Pasviktours.Read more
- Alta: Visit the Northern Lights Cathedral, stay at an Ice Hotel or join a Northern Lights safari in "The city of Northern Lights".
- Tromsø might be considered The Capital of Northern Lights and can offer a wide rage of Northern Lights activities.
Maximize your chances to see the Nortern Lights - charter a plane and hunt the Nortern Lights (available fromTromsø)! Individuals and small groups can contact Tromsø Budget Tours.